ALOAPUR® ensures the health of your animals by supporting the gut health, leading to higher yield and profitability as well as reduced hassle during animal production.
Corbion developed ALOAPUR® can control Gram-positive pathogenic bacteria such as Clostridium perfringens. A lactylate-based, food-grade product created by reacting fatty acids and lactic acid, ALOAPUR promotes a healthy, well-functioning microbiome by modulating gut microflora better than native organic acids. An independent study conducted by TNO (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research) confirms the ability of ALOAPUR) to shift gut flora in a positive direction and underscores the safety of this food grade product.
Additionally, enhancing gut health improves birds’ ability to cope with challenging conditions, in turn delivering a consistent, optimal food conversion rate, a lower incidence of disease and better overall animal performance in terms of yield and profitability.
Ultimately, anticipating regulatory changes, ALOAPUR allows you to deliver high quality meat to consumers who are demanding transparency.
Bioavailability and digestibility
As the active ingredient in ALOAPUR, lactylates are fully utilized in regular metabolism and are metabolized to their raw materials: fatty acids and lactic acid. They are included in the EU feed materials catalogue.
Considered a complementary feed, ALOAPUR is a dark red, free-flowing powder suitable for inclusion in both poultry and swine feeds at a rate of 1-5 kg per ton of final feed. It remains stable during the feed pelleting process.
Video: How to increase animal performance consistently?
To watch the video directly in Youtube click here.
Other solutions for improving animal health and performance:
- CALFEED® for increasing feed intake and nutrient absorption in swine and poultry
- CALFEED® HiSol for enhancing nutrition and delivering gut health benefits, particularly in piglets
- LAFEED® for improving feed intake and gut health in swine
- LAFEED® Powder, providing the advantages of LAFEED® in a format with a soft appearance that’s appealing to young animals
- PURAC® FCC, an acidifier, preservative and antimicrobial for teat-dip applications that’s effective in preventing mastitis
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,