A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
10/13/2020 10:26 AM
Thai Union and Corbion Expand Adoption of AlgaPrime™ DHA into Shrimp Aquaculture
Successful use of AlgaPrime DHA in shrimp feed progresses Thai Union's goal of bringing responsibly
9/30/2020 7:00 AM
Corbion signed US$ 170 million US Private Placement Notes
Corbion has signed a US Private Placement (USPP) Notes program with 5 institutional investors. The
9/24/2020 9:56 AM
Corbion and Total to build first world-scale PLA plant in Europe
Corbion and Total today announced their intention to build a new PLA bioplastics plant in
Online | Please be informed that SEPAWA 2020 will take place online. The lecture program offered with
Hannover, Germany | The biennial event is gaining international popularity, with over 2300 exhibiting companies and more than
New York, USA | NYSCC Suppliers’ Day serves as one of the most important events on the industry calendar