A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion and Chef Sammy Monsour Put Algae-Fed Salmon on Center Plate At Seafood Expo North America
Film Premiere Highlights Chef's Journey to Discover the Impact of AlgaPrime(TM) DHAOn Sustainable Aquaculture BOSTON,
Corbion full year 2018 results
Corbion full year 2018 results Corbion reported net sales of € 897.2 million in 2018.
Growing Adoption of AlgaPrime DHA is Improving Omega-3 Content of Farmed Fish and Accelerating Sustainable Aquaculture
BioMar Has Produced and Sold Over 350,000 Tons of Feed Containing AlgaPrime(TM) DHAin Norway Over
Plastic Future - Which sustainable future for plastics
Mons - Belgium | Today, 10 tons of plastic are produced all around the world... every second. While polymer-based
Clean Label Conference
Itasca, Illinois USA | Learn about just some of the ways we can help create clean-label success when we
Paris, France |