A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion General Shareholders Meeting approves Supervisory Board reappointments and dividend
The Corbion General Shareholders Meeting held on 13 May 2019 approved the reappointment of Jack
Corbion Introduces Clean Label Tortilla Conditioner
Corbion Introduces Clean-Label Tortilla Conditioner Tortilla Suave CL delivers high-end functionality without relying on conventional
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, Corbion, INOLEX, and ACT Solutions Collaborate to Create a Range of Personal Care Product Formulations Delivering High Performance and up to 100% Bio-based Content
Achieving High Performance and High Bio-based Content Formulations is Now a Reality New York, New
Plastic Future - Which sustainable future for plastics
Mons - Belgium | Today, 10 tons of plastic are produced all around the world... every second. While polymer-based
Clean Label Conference
Itasca, Illinois USA | Learn about just some of the ways we can help create clean-label success when we
Paris, France |