A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
11/7/2019 9:00 AM
Corbion and Nestlé to partner on development of next generation microalgae-based ingredients for plant-based products
Corbion and Nestlé have entered into a joint development agreement to develop a next generation
11/1/2019 7:00 AM
Corbion Q3 2019 Interim Management Statement
Corbion reported sales of € 728.9 million in the first nine months of 2019, an
10/11/2019 5:00 PM
Corbion's 10th Year Supporting Harvesters to be Biggest Ever
Employees from company’s Lenexa and Grandview locations will pack more than 11,000 boxes of holiday
Controlling microbes in formulations or on surfaces - BACS
Holmes Chapel, UK | Microbes can be an issue almost everywhere, whether it is in formulations, on surfaces, in
Paris, France | Fi Europe brings together the world's leading food and beverage suppliers, research and development, production
Food Ingredients Europe (FiE)
Paris, France | We'll be showcasing our latest innovative food and culinary expertise and samples at FIE stand