A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
4/23/2021 7:00 AM
Corbion appoints Aurélie Dalbiez as Chief Human Resources Officer
Corbion announces the appointment of Aurélie Dalbiez as Chief Human Resources Officer and member of
4/22/2021 7:00 AM
Corbion approach to lactic acid expansion advances sustainability agenda
Expanding production capacity to meet growing global demand for lactic acid while simultaneously achieving Corbion's
4/7/2021 7:00 AM
Corbion published agenda for virtual AGM
Corbion has published its agenda for the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) to
Cleaning Products Conference Europe
online | Cleaning Products Europe is the industry's leading conference in Europe, dedicated to bringing together key
Biopesticides Europe 2021 Conference
Brussels | The Global and European biopesticides market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing
Milan, Italy | The world's largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide houses six zones representing each stage of the