A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
3/26/2020 6:15 PM
Corbion postpones AGM
Corbion postpones its upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) to 29 June 2020 (the
3/18/2020 5:37 PM
Message from our CEO
Dear customers, suppliers, business partners, reader, These are exceptional and challenging times for all of
3/9/2020 7:02 AM
Corbion Strategy Update: Advance 2025
During its Capital Markets Day for analysts and investors in Amsterdam today, Corbion management will
PMCA Annual Production Conference
Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square & Lancaster County Convention Center, Pennsylvania | A supplier exhibition, educational sessions featuring live demos and audience tasting samples and many networking
Food Ingredients China
Shanghai | Food Ingredients China (FIC) is an international annual trade show in China that focuses on