A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion Plant Preps for More Organic Foods Growth
Recent certification of production facilities in Blair, Neb., better positions company to help manufacturers meet
Olivier Rigaud nominated to succeed Tjerk de Ruiter as CEO of Corbion
Corbion today announced that the Supervisory Board has nominated Olivier Rigaud to succeed Tjerk de
Lubrizol Announces Global Collaboration with Corbion
CLEVELAND, June 18, 2019 - The Lubrizol Corporation announces an exclusive global partnership with Corbion
Mexico city, Mexico | The Cosmetic Expo has been consolidated over the years as one of the forums greatest
FiSA - Food Ingredients South America
São Paulo, Brasil | We’ll be showcasing our solutions for bakery, meat, confectionery and sweet and savoury. To learn
Specialty & Agro Chemicals America
Charleston, USA |