A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
6/29/2020 4:38 PM
Corbion General Shareholders Meeting approves Supervisory Board appointments and dividend
The Corbion General Shareholders Meeting held on 29 June 2020 approved the appointment of Stefanie
5/18/2020 7:00 AM
Corbion published agenda for virtual AGM
Corbion has published its agenda for the upcoming Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM) to
4/30/2020 7:00 AM
Corbion Q1 2020 Interim Management Statement
Corbion reported sales of € 256.3 million in the first quarter of 2020, an increase
Detergents, Chemicals & Cleaning Products
Milan, Italy | This premier B2B event provides the appropriate platform to engage and discuss ideas with your
New York, USA | NYSCC Suppliers’ Day serves as one of the most important events on the industry calendar
Milan, Italy | The world's largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide houses six zones representing each stage of the