A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion: Appoints Strategic Innovation Directors
Three new parallel roles align Corbion's RD&A resources with strategic targets Lenexa, Kan. (Sept. 19,
Corbion Makes Natural Mold Inhibition a Viable, Effective Alternative for Bakers
Corbion Makes Natural Mold Inhibition a Viable, Effective Alternative for Bakers New Verdad® MP100 matches
Corbion achieves gold sustainability rating from Ecovadis
Corbion, the leading supplier of biobased food and biochemical ingredients, today announces it has achieved
Food Technology Summit Mexico 2018
Mexico City | We're looking forward to seeing you at Food Technology Summit Mexico 2018. Plan now to
Madrid, Spain | Visit us at booth 10K23!At CPhI Worldwide, every sector of the pharmaceutical market is represented
SEPAWA annual congress
Berlin, Germany | Visit us at booth B374!The annual SEPAWA Congress is the meeting point of the detergents/cleansers,