A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
8/31/2021 3:00 PM
Corbion Solution Delivers Consumer-Friendly Dough Conditioning That Lets Bakers Scratch DATEM
DATE 08.31.2021 Corbion Solution Delivers Consumer-Friendly Dough Conditioning That Lets Bakers Scratch DATEM The latest addition
8/10/2021 7:00 AM
Corbion first half-year 2021 results
Corbion reported net sales of € 515.6 million in the first half of 2021, driven
7/12/2021 9:22 AM
Corbion teams with Truterra and farmers to advance sustainable agriculture
Data-driven collaboration enables US farmers to implement customized sustainability improvements in row crop production including
Milan, Italy | The world's largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide houses six zones representing each stage of the
New York, USA | NYSCC Suppliers’ Day serves as one of the most important events on the industry calendar