A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
9/24/2020 9:56 AM
Corbion and Total to build first world-scale PLA plant in Europe
Corbion and Total today announced their intention to build a new PLA bioplastics plant in
9/14/2020 7:00 AM
Stefanie Schmitz steps down from Corbion Supervisory Board
Mrs. Stefanie Schmitz has informed the Supervisory Board and Board of Management of Corbion N.V.
8/18/2020 10:00 AM
Corbion granted European patent for fruit ferments
Corbion has been granted a European patent for its fruit ferments containing natural organic acids
Detergents, Chemicals & Cleaning Products
Zoom Online | This premier B2B event provides the appropriate platform to engage and discuss ideas with your
Berlin, Germany - live and online simultaneously | Please be informed that SEPAWA 2020 will take place live and online simultaneously. The lecture
Hannover, Germany | The biennial event is gaining international popularity, with over 2300 exhibiting companies and more than