A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
1/7/2020 2:15 PM
Corbion’s PURASOLV BL and PURASOLV EL Solvents Receive OMRI Certification
Corbion, global market leader in lactic acid and lactic acid derivatives, today announces that two
12/5/2019 7:00 AM
Corbion proposes to appoint Stefanie Schmitz to the Supervisory Board
Corbion’s Supervisory Board announces it has nominated Stefanie Schmitz for appointment to the Supervisory Board
12/5/2019 12:00 AM
Corbion Innovation Ups Listeria Protection for Dry Cured Fish in Modern Food Networks
New Verdad® Opti Powder N350 earns Food Tech Innovation Award at Fi Europe 2019 for
American Cleaning Institute Convention
Orlando, Florida | The ACI Convention is the industry’s premiere event for cleaning product producers networking. This event is
Atlanta, GA | Visit Corbion at booth #B6951 to talk about and sample some great meat and poultry
International Polyolefins Conference
Houston, Texas | The SPE International Polyolefins Conference has been in existence since 1975 and is the largest