A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion Investment Signals Importance of Powdered Vinegar to Future of Sustainable Solutions
New non-GMO, in-house production capabilities will give the biobased solutions leader greater control in supplying
Corbion on Board With North American Sustainable Palm Oil Network
Corbion on Board With North American Sustainable Palm Oil Network Sustainable food ingredients leader joins
Corbion to present AlgaPrime(TM) DHA as part of newly extended animal nutrition portfolio at Eurotier 2018
Corbion will showcase its innovative and expanding range of animal nutrition solutions at this year's
Orlando Florida |
Neo Functional Materials
Tokyo, Japan | The neo functional material is an integrated exhibition for high functional materials and products and
Atlanta GA | You know your business and your customer inside and out. We know food science and