A high-strength, resorbable composite for orthopedic implants.
FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contactform below and hit submit.
Product not available in your region
This product is not available in the selected region.
If you want this product in your region, or find a suitable alternative, please contact us,
Corbion to present AlgaPrime(TM) DHA as part of newly extended animal nutrition portfolio at Eurotier 2018
Corbion will showcase its innovative and expanding range of animal nutrition solutions at this year's
Corbion Q3 2018 Interim Management Statement
Corbion reported sales of € 666.4 million in the first nine months of 2018, a
Corbion: Corbion Unveils Birthplace of Future Innovations in Lenexa
Grand Opening of new North American headquarters and leading-edge lab facilities will provide insight into
Hanover, Germany | EuroTier is the world’s leading trade show for animal husbandry and livestock management which attracts
London | Come and listen Corbion's Douglas Porto presenting (date and time of the presentation to be confirmed) The AgChem
Annual European Bioplastics Conference
Berlin, Germany | he European Bioplastics Conference is the leading business and discussion forum for the bioplastics sector