FiberLive is a composite material consisting of resorbable glass fibers, resorbable polymer, and a coupling technology that assures excellent mechanical properties.
What would you like to achieve with your next-generation orthopedic implants?
- Would you like to design an implant that provides appropriate stiffness during the early stages of wound healing and then disappears after healing?
- Would you like to prevent stress-shielding?
- Would you like to prevent a secondary surgery for removal or implant failure?
- How would you like to design smaller, thinner, and/ or stronger resorbable implants?
- What if you could actually encourage wound healing with an implant material?
- What if manufacturing routes could be as easy as injection molding?
If you would like to explore any of these questions further then FiberLive may be right for your next-generation orthopedic implants.
To receive more information on FiberLive, please fill out the contact form below and hit submit.